Enjoy amenities uncommon in a budget priced hotel...
In spite of our low rates, you will be pleased to discover that Hotel Louisville has a lot to offer--extras that you are unlikely to find at the stripped down budget hotel chains!
- The Board Room is our twelfth floor conference area overlooking downtown Louisville. Besides the impressive view, this stately conference room is perfect for board meetings, classroom training, sales events, and even small wedding receptions. Wi-Fi and superior controlled lighting further enhance the Board Room's functionality.
- Holy Grounds Coffee Shoppe is located on the first floor of the hotel. Rich wood paneling, a real fire place, and subdued lighting make this the perfect spot for meeting good friends over good coffee. Wi-Fi and house computers allow you to catch up on office work while enjoying your favorite coffee beverage--or leave the virtual world behind and see what is going on in the real world from the comfort of our covered patio facing one of Louisville's busiest boulevards.
- Anderson Chapel, located next to our coffee shop, serves as a place of Sunday morning worship while doubling as our Wayside Expressions Art Gallery. Stop by and enjoy the talents of a different local artist each month. The chapel can also be used as a meeting room, class room, banquet hall, or reception area. Wi-Fi, a built-in PA system, and superior controlled lighting add to the chapel's usefulness.
- WayCool Cafe offers real southern cuisine at fast food prices. Open for lunch and dinner every day, and for breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays as well, our famous fried chicken draws hungry patrons from all corners of Louisville! No other establishment can beat our $5 luncheon and our nightly dinner specials make dining in both pleasurable and economical! And the musician at our beautiful grand piano adds just the right touch of subtle elegance. Our menu is vegan-friendly, too! If you prefer, we will deliver your favorite menu selections to the comfort of your room.
- The Broadway Room, Sycamore Room, and Hunt Room are available for business meetings or may be configured as training classrooms. Located on the second floor and overlooking our stately lobby, these smaller rooms are ideal for a multitude of business purposes. And when the rigors of business demand a break, our cafe and coffee shop are only a few steps away.
- Hotel Louisville's workout room offers weights, stair climbers, stationary bicycles and treadmills for our health-conscious guests. Our workout room is the perfect place for burning calories or blowing off steam at the end of a long day--and the use of our health equipment is free to our valued guests.
- Our gift shop is conveniently located near the elevators and offers snacks--even healthy snacks--as well as convenience items.
- Some people avoid the downtown area because of parking woes. Parking at Hotel Louisville is never a problem--our parking lot is secure and there is never a charge to our guests! Note: We cannot be responsible for property loss due to damage or theft.